Get Involved with Fostering Great Ideas®
There are many ways to join our mission!
Become a Volunteer
Fostering Great Ideas® is powered by awesome volunteers. Join us!
If you’re passionate about our mission, please let us know. Fill out the form on this page, and tell us what area you're interested in pursuing.
- Tutor Match® – Tutor children and youth in foster care to improve their grade level abilities.
- Life Support® – Mentor youth in foster care to become confident, successful young adults.
- Sib-Link® – Become a volunteer driver to connect siblings living in different foster placements.
- Guardian ad Litem or CASA – Be a child’s advocate during court hearings. Opportunities with partner agencies vary according to the state you live in. Search on the web for your local organization.
- Care2Foster® – Become a foster parent.
- Speak Up® – Advocate with others for improved policies in foster care.
Become a Sponsor
Fostering Great Ideas® welcomes sponsors to join us in changing the lives of children in foster care.
Thank you for supporting our mission!
Donations represent a sacred trust with the organization to meet the stated mission with efficiency and financial accountability. We provide a healthy Board of Directors for oversight (100% of whom believe in the mission strongly enough to support the organization financially) as well as a growing list of Corporate and Individual donors.
Attend a Training
Are you ready to get involved?
Fill out the form below to get involved with fundraising, volunteering, and training opportunities with Fostering Great Ideas.