Get Involved with Fostering Great Ideas®
There are many ways to join our mission!
Fundraise with Fostering Great Ideas
Interested in fundraising? Here’s how to get started…
You can help us raise funds through your workplace, social or religious groups, schools, community, or even your family gatherings. Experience the joy of bringing a group together for a great cause.
- Download a customizable PDF flyer to advertise your event.
- Download an image to post on social media.
- Download an image for a birthday fundraiser on social media.
- Download a bookmark and flyer with information about Fostering Great Ideas to have available at your event.
When you host an event, all your proceeds improve the lives of children in foster care.
Become a Volunteer
Fostering Great Ideas® is powered by awesome volunteers. Join us!
If you’re passionate about our mission, please let us know. Fill out the form on this page, and tell us what area you're interested in pursuing.
- Tutor Match® – Tutor children and youth in foster care to improve their grade level abilities.
- Life Support® – Mentor youth in foster care to become confident, successful young adults.
- Guardian ad Litem or CASA – Be a child’s advocate during court hearings. Opportunities with partner agencies vary according to the state you live in. Search on the web for your local organization.
- Care2Foster® – Become a foster parent.
- Speak Up® – Advocate with others for improved policies in foster care.
Become a Sponsor
Fostering Great Ideas® welcomes sponsors to join us in changing the lives of children in foster care.
Thank you for supporting our mission!
Donations represent a sacred trust with the organization to meet the stated mission with efficiency and financial accountability. We provide a healthy Board of Directors for oversight (100% of whom believe in the mission strongly enough to support the organization financially) as well as a growing list of Corporate and Individual donors.
If you're passionate about foster care, or want to do more, you can bring education and awareness to your community.
Are you ready to get involved?
Fill out the form below to get involved with fundraising, volunteering, and training opportunities with Fostering Great Ideas.