Faith to Foster® is a comprehensive package that helps Christian congregations consider their part in the ministry of foster care. It explores the realities of fostering with compelling video testimonials from foster families who have struggled and persevered.
Faith to Foster® encourages individuals to reflect on ways to serve the foster care community, in whatever way they are called to do so by God. Not everyone can foster, but everyone can do something.
Faith to Foster includes six videos and a discussion guide for six 45-minute lessons, perfect for your church, organization, or small group community. This small group series allows for intimacy, discussion, and accountability in discovering next steps.
Your Faith to Foster Package includes:
- Links to the six Video Sessions
- Video Discussion Guide – guided questions for each video, followed by a scriptural application and discussion (six 45-minute lessons)
- Top 10 Questions About Fostering
- Support from our team as needed
- Connections to other organizations participating in Faith to Foster